This drink will definitely chase the Winter blues away no matter where you live!
Wow, is all I have to say! I found this exceptional drink recipe in an old New Hampshire magazine. It was created by Mixologist Jimbo Pliakos from Shaskeen Irish Pub & Restaurant in Manchester, NH. That’s a great Irish Pub in Manchester, NH with not only great drinks, but some really great Irish food!
This drink is so good, you’d never guess the mixture of alcohol in it. It tastes like a fruit punch. It has a delicious mixture of alcohol and mix ingredients.
This drink is perfect for your honey on Valentine’s Day, or any day as far as I’m concerned!
No wonder he was the Grand Prize Winner in the Best of Bacardi NH Drink Category!
If you like this drink as much as I do, and are in the area, stop by and tell Jimbo how much you liked it! Now I’ve just gotta find out what I.W.S. means!Print
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1/2 oz. Bacardi Dragon Berry
- 1/2 oz. Southern Comfort
- 1/2 oz. Sloe Gin
- 1/2 oz. Amaretto Disaranno
- 1/2 oz. Sour Apple Pucker
- 1/2 oz. Midori
- 1 splash of Orange Juice
- 1 splash of Pineapple Juice
- 1 splash of Cranberry Juice
- 1 splash of Sprite
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice, shake, strain, and serve. Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.