Wow! If you like banana nut bread and like pineapples, you’re gonna love this super moist banana bread! This is the best of both worlds! It’s super easy to make and tastes delicious. I only have one suggestion. Make, taste it, and get it out of the house! Otherwise, you eat the whole loaf! I found this great recipe on The Comfort of Cooking blog that I subscribe to, and am I glad I did. This recipe is a keeper!
This is a great bread to make for gift giving as well!Print
A super moist and tasty bread you’ll want to make over and over.
- 1–1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (from 2–3 bananas)
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a loaf pan with baking spray, or lightly butter and dust with flour. I also recommend putting a strip of parchment paper in the loaf pan to make for easy removal.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In a separate medium bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, vegetable oil, banana and pineapple; mix well. Add wet mixture to dry mixture, stirring just until batter is moistened. Stir in chopped nuts. Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow bread to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.