Sometimes the best dinners are the kind you just throw together. Since we have just gone through the loss of power, and mess that Hurricane Sandy (no relation!) sent our way, I decided to make the good ol’ standby… frozen Ravioli. I made some of my home made Fresh & Simple Marinara (it only takes 15 minutes), and boiled some water for the ravioli. Then I thought, I’m going to make mine Baked Ravioli. The generator kept the fridge going during our loss of power, so I had plenty of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to use.
Simple, easy, delicious. Isn’t that what dinner for your family is all about?
- Large package Frozen Ravioli
- One recipe Marinara or jarred sauce of your choice
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Make recipe for Marinara if making home made.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Drain ravioli. Put a little sauce in bottom of baking dish. Layer ravioli, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Repeat with sauce , ravioli and cheeses to top of dish.
- Bake just until cheese is melted and slightly browned.