Delicious with a french chicken breast as Bobby used, or skinless, boneless chicken breast will work as well.
- 2 c. peach preserves or jam
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small Jalapeno, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Combine Spicy Peach Glaze ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
If you’re leary of adding the Jalapeno, you may want to add a small amount at first, let it set, and taste. Or, you can eliminate entirely. You can also add a little red pepper flakes if you don’t have Jalapeno. Be careful. You can add the heat, but can’t take it away!