- 2 c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. butter, at room temperature
- 1 c. milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1–1/2 c. frozen wild blueberries
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1–1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. coarsely chopped walnuts
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 X 9 pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Cut in butter, with pastry blender, to coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center.
- Add milk, eggs and vanilla. Stir until moistened.
- Fold in frozen blueberries that have been coated with a little flour.
- Spread batter in pan.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 45 min or until a cake tester poked in the middle comes out clean.
- Category: Breakfast