Sausages with peppers & onions…need I say more?
- sweet Italian sausage
- green bell peppers
- yellow onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- celery seed
- Grill sausages on gas or charcoal grill until done.
- Remove core and seeds from green peppers and slice in to good sized slices. Peel and slice onions.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan on medium high heat. Add peppers, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and celery seed.
- Cook on medium-medium high until peppers and onions have softened.
- If making ahead, if desired, slice sausages down the middle and put in a aluminum foil baking pan. Put the peppers and onion mixture on top. Put foil on and refrigerate until needed. Heat in a preheated oven ot on grille until hot.