I was looking for a great marinade for chicken when I noticed this great recipe from Bobby Flay.
I tried it on the chicken, and it was fantastic! And super easy to make. This marinade is surely a winner in my book! This would also be fabulous on ham as well!
|Spicy Peach Glaze||
- 2 c. peach preserves or jam
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small Jalapeno, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Combine Spicy Peach Glaze ingredients in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
If you’re leary of adding the Jalapeno, you may want to add a small amount at first, let it set, and taste. Or, you can eliminate entirely. You can also add a little red pepper flakes if you don’t have Jalapeno. Be careful. You can add the heat, but can’t take it away!